Table of Contents
Hi – if you are reading our fishing blog, congratulations! You want to become participate as an elite guest bloggers on fish finder pro!That’s great. Thanks for considering!
- #1: Useful articles
- #2: Must be Unique
- #3: Niche Relevant
- #4: Well-written
How to contact us: Guest Post Guideline
Please send an email to the Editor: [email protected] Start the Subject line with GUEST POST Fishfinderpro (in ALL CAPS).
- Tell us briefly who you are.
- State the title of your proposed post.
- Outline the topic with bullet points.
- Include 1 or 2 links to other authority articles that you will use to supplement your points.
- Tell us how our readers would benefit from your post.
- Add a of links to your best posts.
The process for posting a guest post in Fish Finder Pro is as follows:
- If you think you have an idea for a guest article that meets the acceptance criteria and that you think may interest us, send your proposal through the form that you will find at the bottom of this page
- In case the proposal is accepted, we will notify you by email and we will ask you to send us a detailed script of your post
- When we get the script, we will review it and may ask you to make a series of adjustments until we are satisfied with the final result
- Once the article script has been approved, we will jointly post a publication date
- At least two weeks before that date you will have to send us a Word document with the complete post (photos and author bio included), duly formatted following our style guide
- After reviewing it, and once you have made the necessary adjustments, we will post it in our site
- Once you are ready, you will notify us by e-mail
- After checking that everything is ok, we will send you a last message to give the approval and confirm the publication date
- Please, when writing your post, follow the following rules. It is important that you adapt your writing style to the one I use in Vivir al Máximo to maintain consistency between articles. Posts that do not follow these guidelines will be rejected. Thank you very much!
- Structure your article following the “formula for epic posts of Living to the Maximum” . Here I explain what it is: How to write epic posts that make your blog grow .
- Choose a title that catches your eye . The only purpose of the title of a post is to get the viewer to read the first paragraph. If the title you choose is not appealing to readers, just as you write the best article in the world because no one will bother to read it.
- Divide your posts into sections . Avoid brick posts that look like chapters of a book. They impose too much and are difficult for readers to navigate. Divide them by using subtitles.
- Use short paragraphs . Similar to the previous point. Long paragraphs are fine if you are writing a book, but if a reader arrives at a post and finds a block of text that takes up half a page, it is most likely that you will be exiting from there.
- Use lists . It may sound silly, but the lists work. They allow you to structure a series of ideas in a clear and orderly manner, and are easy to read and scan. Seize it!
- Avoid complicated or bombastic language and unnecessary adjectives . Please do not try to look super-intellectual using words you would not normally use. Write your article as if you were telling something to a friend.”
- Soon I realized that everything had been a mere dream – The verb ‘to notice’ sounds very forced here, and the adjective ‘mere’ does not provide useful information to the reader. Better: “I soon realized that everything had been a dream.
- “Such liquidity will allow me to acquire a new vehicle – No one usually uses the words ‘said’, ‘liquidity’ or ‘acquire’, except when strictly necessary. Better: “With that money I can buy a new car.”
- The chaotic morning traffic impeded an efficient circulation – Why complicate so much the life? Better: “That morning there was a lot of traffic.
Here is a form below to write for us